Items you will need: blush (find a shade that can blend easily into your skin and show just a hint of color), blush brush, makeup sponge, concealer, tinted moisturizer (much easier to blend on face without it looking too fake) or light foundation, translucent powder, clear mascara, lip gloss.
- Wash your face and moisturize. If your skin is dry this is important.
- Dot concealer under your eyes and lightly blend from inner corner of your eye to outer corner with your ring finger or a makeup sponge. Keep patting and blending lightly until it almost disappears.
- Dot tinted moisturizer or foundation around your face and eyes and blend it in with your fingertips or a makeup sponge. Don’t forget to blend it into your hairline and under your chin so it looks even.
- Apply a loose translucent powder on top once your foundation has set. If you do it too early it will stick to the wet spots and look like a mask. Or you can skip this step if you don’t have very oily skin.
- Use clear mascara to tame your brows and also use it on your lashes.
- Put some blush on the apples of your cheeks/just above your cheekbones and make sure to sweep it back and forth between your nose and hairline.
- Use the same blush and sweep a tiny bit on your nose and blend it up and down with your blush brush.
- Use the same blush and sweep it just under your eyebrows.
- Apply a sheer gloss and you are good to go!
To intensify the look use dark mascara on your lashes, line your inner eyes with a dark pencil and use a darker shade of gloss
**It doesn’t matter how tired you are, you must remove your makeup before you go to bed if you plan on keeping your skin fresh**